Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wex Stories


Dystopia
My dystopia is about dinosaurs. Their big, loud, carnivores and ugly . Being in front of one in plain sight I pee myself. To be alone and be in the jungle or in some place I don't now. Any kind of dinosaur I will be freaking out just seeing them one meter from me , and whats more annoying is that they were intimidating , I cant imagine myself hearing there roar and seeing there pointy teeth.I'm really thankful to be leaving with no dinosaur's , if they still would be here I couldn't survive not one day of my life.
Now right to the point I don't like them and don't want to be near them. Even thought they don't exist anymore.

SLC'S

In this year I a lot of problems with school , not having good grades, being lazy etc. And whats more depressing for this year my mom said is: you're not going to be able to go to college because you don't have enough credits. It was sad to hear but I had one opportunity in a school named HTHMA she said if I went there I would be able to graduate, but there was one condition I had to go back to be a freshmen not a sophomore it really hit me . I started to think to myself m not going to graduate on 2011 WHAT!!! but in 2012 NOOOO but at the same time I stop complaining and try again and not give up easily . It was hard to make this decision, but I didn't want to not go to college so I agreed with the opportunity.



Spring Break

In my spring break I didn't do nothing exciting it was pretty boring because I was packing to move to another house and I wasn't doing anything but packing.But there was a moment where I found myself dreaming that I was a billionaire it was depressive because it wasn't true but it was a good dream it was funny ,scary and at the same time happy because I was helping my family, I was giving money to all the children in need all over the world . In that little moment i didnt want anyone to wake me up because of my little time of glory.
HAHAHAHA !!!! FUNNY!! o well it cant be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment