Sunday, May 10, 2009

This I believe


This I believe


Link for page this I believe

I liked this essay because I liked the way she talkes about freedom of every person .
She's proud of she is and everybody has to be proud of who they are.
For example, Im mexican and proud of it .


The part that I liked the best was Ala El-saad courage becuase of putting her hijab to school ,she thought everybody was going to say bad things , but the coolest thing was that it didnt happen , she made a lot of friends .
In my opinion America is the best place to get to know different races and religions .


Ok, this is a essay I really comunicated with, because I love music not just 21 century music but classic to , I like opera and big choirs . I believe music can help the world just like Joan Tower said . Music is her passion her carrer, her everything .... theres a part where Joan says strong music can make space out jaja... thats exactly true it happens to me every time , well not just me to everyone now that the magnifesent ipod exist its difficult not to space out.


This essay I picked it because it was hilarious and I agreed with it , Alex says every car is the representation of who he or she is. She talkes about how exiting are crashes with her car and maybe is because she wants to get ride of it ,the car just doesn't want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment