Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ecological Intelligence



1. Ecology is the branch of biology that deals with the relations and interactions between organisms and their environment.
If a person has ecological stupidity s/he is going to destroy his enviroment and the other person who is ecological intelligent he's going to try to make it better, by thinking and reasoning about how to protect the world and not destroy it.
2. In my opinion, we're trying to be ecological intelligent by helping and improving the environment and our world . We must inspire people and help too, and not have people who don't care at all.
3. I think my ecological intelligence is not that advanced because I have much more to learn , and there are things that I don't even know exist. Its pretty depressing when I think about it . I try to be ecologically smart by recycling our trash at home, saving water, buying organic items at the store. Personally, I think it also helps that I am not into consumerism. I try to buy what I need only when I can. That way I don't waste unnecessary things.

No comments:

Post a Comment